SEL & Mindfulness are an important aspect of every student’s education. However, not every school makes their SEL and mindfulness resources easily accessible to their students and students’ families. That is why we at SEL4CT decided to see what public schools in Connecticut were doing to make their SEL & Mindfulness education more accessible through an online platform. We thought sharing the work of some might help encourage and inspire others! Below are some school links addressing SEL and or mindfulness we were able to find, but our list is not extensive so if your school has an online platform that you would like to see on our page please email us at info@SEL4CT.org.
- Guilford Public Schools (CT) Mindfulness
- Derby Public Schools (CT) Mindfulness Corner
- Hartford Public Schools: Social-Emotional Resources
- New Haven Public Schools: Office of Social Emotional Learning
- State of CT Department of Education SEL
- Windsor Public Schools: SEL
- CREC: Social-Emotional Learning
- Newtown Public School District: SEL
- West Hartford Public Schools: SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING/CIVICS
- Norwich Public Schools: SEL Department
- Killingly Public Schools Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
We hope that schools who do not have an online SEL and/or Mindfulness platform that you can utilize these websites as examples to begin building your own.